Facebook

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring!

We have actually started having warmer weather lately! Yay! Even though we have't gotten a ton of sunshine yet, I'll certainly take it feeling more like spring. Seeing some of my flowers starting to come up and our massive amounts of snow melting is so fun. Last week it was sunny for a day and Landon wanted to be outside all day long. Last fall he didn't want to get dirty for anything, now he practically rolls around in the mud. He crawls on the grass, throws dirt and runs around as fast as he can. Silly kid is hard to take pictures of this year, he won't stop for anything and the cutie in my tummy slows me down :)


0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a natural light, on-location photographer, serving Spokane, WA and the surrounding areas. Please visit my website to book a session! CLICK HERE

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP