Facebook

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Some crafting...

When Nathan and I got married we got a sewing machine and I played around on it a bit...but never did a whole lot besides hemming and small projects with it. Lately I've been itching to try new projects so I've broken it out again...and, amazingly, and absolutely loving sewing! It is so much fun. I thought I hated patterns, and even though I still do sometimes, they are mostly fairly easy to follow (the super simple ones I've been trying that is ;o) ) and I bend the rules by trying my own thing when something isn't working. I made our little sweetie a dress (and appliqued a matching onesie that I need to get a picture of) made Landon a quilt and pillow, and have done various small projects. I can't wait to get started on something else!





1 comments:

Lanaya April 7, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

The dress is adorable!

About This Blog

I am a natural light, on-location photographer, serving Spokane, WA and the surrounding areas. Please visit my website to book a session! CLICK HERE

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP