Facebook

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Sweet babies...



This past week my sister-in-law was over and snapped a picture of Landon and I. I've been so sick and not sleeping at all, so with her over I grabbed the chance to lay on the couch and rest. Landon immediately brought over all his "vroom-vroom's", lined them up beside me and proceeded to tell his baby sister all about them...all while laying his head on my tummy and giving her lots of kisses. :) He talks so much every day, never stopping and always is such a busy kid. He doesn't go to bed till around 9 and is up at 5 or 5:30 every morning. At least he does well on little sleep like his mommy! :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a natural light, on-location photographer, serving Spokane, WA and the surrounding areas. Please visit my website to book a session! CLICK HERE

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP