Facebook

Monday, April 27, 2009

36 weeks...

A quick 36 week belly shot...

And our baby, who will be a big brother in a few weeks! Ack! :)


We're so excited, I can't believe how fast it's coming, and how soon our baby girl will be here. Tomorrow I have my 36 week appointment and am hoping that I'll be dilated or more effaced...but I was dilated to a 2 for a month before Landon arrived, so who knows. Nathan is off work for a bit, so we'd love for her to come soon as opposed to when he won't be able to take any time off.
We had an ultrasound last week because I am measuring so far behind, but she looks healthy and well, and dropped a few weeks ago. I am having constant braxton hicks contractions (and, I am serious, they do not stop) so I keep wondering if they are actually doing something! Tomorrow we are picking up the toddler bed we ordered for Landon and a few last minute things...

1 comments:

rachEL April 28, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

why does this post make me want to jump up and down? Oh that's right... because I'm just that excited to see my niece!

About This Blog

I am a natural light, on-location photographer, serving Spokane, WA and the surrounding areas. Please visit my website to book a session! CLICK HERE

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP