Facebook

Friday, January 23, 2009

cutie pie...

Nathan has been asking what I want for my birthday and I kept telling him, this! So, I just ordered it and just completed doing a little happy dance in the kitchen. I'm really not that hard to buy birthday presents for, no matter what he thinks. ;o)

And, of course, what post would be complete without this little cutie? He talks so much these days, and when you get him in the right mood, he copies everything you say! He says all his auntie and uncles names now, (though some, like Bunney are easier, and some, like TrinaDee come out Dee ;o) ) and mainly talks about his cousin Noah and toys and animals all day. ;o)









Excuse this last one, the sun went behind the clouds and my perfect lighting was gone. ;o)

0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a natural light, on-location photographer, serving Spokane, WA and the surrounding areas. Please visit my website to book a session! CLICK HERE

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP