Facebook

Monday, January 19, 2009

22 weeks?!?

Disclaimer:
Dear hubby took this picture at 11:30 at night. He also has never picked up my slr before that night. He also wouldn't move from his seat so I have dishes in the background. Thus said, he did a pretty good job.






I can't believe we are already to 22 weeks! It is amazing to both Nathan and I how fast time is flying. At my doctor's apt. last week our little princess had a beautiful heartbeat. And, apparently is a very strong baby! The only problem we are having at this time is that my blood pressure is higher at every appointment. We will be moving to twice a week appointments if the trend continues. What a blessing to have another healthy baby, two amazing kids!!

2 comments:

rachEL January 19, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

okay, that belly happened sometime in the last 4 days... because i swear it was not that big the other day. It's not really that big anyway, but you know what i mean.

Simply Imagined Photography February 18, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

So Cute~

About This Blog

I am a natural light, on-location photographer, serving Spokane, WA and the surrounding areas. Please visit my website to book a session! CLICK HERE

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP