Facebook

Monday, December 29, 2008

It's a....

Girl!!
We were supposed to find out Chrismas Eve, but due to Nathan having to work and snowstorms, the big ultrasound was postponed till last night. I had talked myself into having another boy (I was excited for Landon to have a little brother) that I am still slightly in shock that we are having a baby girl...but very, very excited! She looks very healthy and is right on time for the due date of May 24th, though I am hoping she is a little early like her brother. She doesn't move nearly as much as Landon did, but when she does she kicks very hard. She enjoyed head butting me the whole time the tech did the ultrasound, and almost didn't let us know what she was. :) We are very happy, thrilled with how healthy she seems right now, and grateful to God for another incredible blessing. What joy!






3 comments:

Who am I... December 29, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

Woohoo....congrats! How much fun will that be...shopping for little girls is always a blast!

rachEL December 29, 2008 at 4:26 PM  

So cute... can't wait.

Kerri W. January 7, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

Aw, congrats on another adorable addition to your family! And a girl? Awww. I love it.

Oh, and I don't think I've commented over here before, but I wanted to say hello! I think you commented over at my blog a while ago. :) Your photos are gorgeous, by the way - I'm a bit of a would-be photographer myself, and your photos are just lovely.

Hope you are doing well! Best of luck with your pregnancy! I have no doubt your baby girl is going to be absolutely ahhhhdorable. :)

About This Blog

I am a natural light, on-location photographer, serving Spokane, WA and the surrounding areas. Please visit my website to book a session! CLICK HERE

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP