Facebook

Monday, October 13, 2008

Expecting #2...

It's true, we're pregnant!!! Yay!! Baby #2 is due May 24th (8 weeks along) and we are ecstatic. Landon is already learning to pat bellies and say "baby" which is too cute. I am feeling fine...besides throwing up 7 times this morning. :) It helps me to eat right away though, so I'm trying to keep food in me at all times! And for the girl/boy debate...we are completely thrilled with either. We're excited for a little brother for Landon, or a little sister. Keep us in your prayers as the baby grows!

2 comments:

missy October 14, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

Congrats Holly!
What wonderful news:)
take care~
Kristin

Lanaya October 17, 2008 at 10:46 AM  

Yea, yea, yea!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!

About This Blog

I am a natural light, on-location photographer, serving Spokane, WA and the surrounding areas. Please visit my website to book a session! CLICK HERE

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP