Facebook

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

3 years ago today...

I have so many wonderful memories from our wedding day...one of the best days of my life. I love you so much Nathan. You complete me. God sent me the perfect helpmate. I love how we look at each other and can make silly faces, knowing we are thinking the exact same things...I love how you know exactly the right thing to say when I need it said, how much you encourage my photography...and, honestly, anything I set my mind too. I love how whenever you grab my hand, you squeeze it three times to remind me that you love me. It's so perfect and comfortable with you, so wonderful. I can't believe it's been 3 years, and, at the same time, I can't believe it's only been 3 years. I feel like we've been together forever, growing older together and raising our sweet babies together. Thank you for being the best daddy and husband I could ever dream of. I love you!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I am a natural light, on-location photographer, serving Spokane, WA and the surrounding areas. Please visit my website to book a session! CLICK HERE

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP