Facebook

Monday, April 13, 2009

34 weeks!


...and I don't care what anyone says, I'm starting to feel huge! :) If our little girl is born when her brother was, yesterday was 5 weeks left to go! We are getting very excited, even though it still seems like a ways off to me. Up until 30 weeks this pregnancy went by in the blink of an eye, and now time seems to be standing still, haha! Before I know it though, we will be holding our little girl and she will be growing up way to fast, just like Landon.
I got some little things I needed today, like newborn diapers and a few other little odds and ends for her arrival that I had on my list. Now we just need a name. ;o)
I have a picture session with some siblings this Saturday, for their Mother's Day gift to their mom. I can't wait to get out and take pictures! We are loving all the sunshine we are getting lately. Life is so busy, but so wonderful. We are BLESSED!

1 comments:

Victoria Findlay Wolfe April 16, 2009 at 7:45 PM  

HugE! Yippppeee! congrats! thanks for stopping by my blog.

About This Blog

I am a natural light, on-location photographer, serving Spokane, WA and the surrounding areas. Please visit my website to book a session! CLICK HERE

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP