Facebook

Monday, February 23, 2009

Daddy

Landon wants to do everything Nathan does these days. He copies him constantly and follows us both everywhere. It's endearing, adorable, and sometimes gets a tiny bit annoying. ;o)It is very precious though. He especially loves watching basketball with Nathan, and yelling at the bad refs together. Landon even says, "Oh wow!" or "uh-oh" now when he sees the ball go in the hoop or miss it all together. On Saturday Nathan was laying on the floor, and Landon got pillows off the couch and laid next to him. They talked forever, and I love Nathan's expression in the second picture...he takes everything Landon tells him so seriously, as if he understands it all. ;o)
My boys, so precious...




3 comments:

Who am I... February 23, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

Just adorable!!

rachEL February 23, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

So funny.
I love Landon's chubby cheek in the last picture (although it's not as chubby as it once was ;)

Lanaya March 4, 2009 at 4:24 AM  

Cute! You're a cute pregnant woman too! I just want to feel your belly!

About This Blog

I am a natural light, on-location photographer, serving Spokane, WA and the surrounding areas. Please visit my website to book a session! CLICK HERE

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP