Facebook

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hi Everyone, this is Landon.
Mommy is busy cleaning the house so I will write today. I am having fun running around and singing to Christmas music today. And saying lots of things that mommy thinks mean something, but really I just want to eat some of the cookies she is making. Anyway. I get to go with mommy and daddy and get a Christmas tree this weekend. I am excited. I think that my cousin Noah and I will have to figure out a way to take everything off the tree without our mommies and daddies knowing. Hmm. I hope it snows soon too, because I want to go play out in the snow with my friends. That would be fun. Well, mommy said I have to go get dressed because I took all my clothes and my diaper off. I hope you like the pictures of me. Mommy takes alot of them. That one picture is my new smile I do when I don't want my picture taken, when I am being naughty, or when someone has told me I am cute for one too many times. I am handsome! Mommy just says cute all the time...
Have a Happy Thanksgiving says mommy!




2 comments:

rachEL November 25, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

I laughed. What a good typer he is! And i am pretty proud of him for figuring out how to log into blogger AND do a post all by himself. I'm sure he saw you doing it and thought "I do dat!"
Also, i think he's cute and handsome. Not many little boys are both. ;)

Mariah November 25, 2008 at 4:37 PM  

What a goof! I love that new smile. It's definitely an ornery smile ;) Thanks for having coffee with me the othe morning...I know we say this a lot, but we really need to do that more often. Like maybe we should just dedicate one day a month to coffee with each other. Like the first saturday every month or something. Whadduya think?

About This Blog

I am a natural light, on-location photographer, serving Spokane, WA and the surrounding areas. Please visit my website to book a session! CLICK HERE

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP