Facebook

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fall time...

...is my favorite. I love all seasons, but something about the cooler weather, the crisp leaves, watching football with my guys, enjoying time before the bustle of holiday's...I love it! Then comes winter and I'm ready for spring... :) Today my guys and I went out to clean the yard and get all the obnoxious pine needles off the roof. Landon, of course, had to help, and loved digging up dead plants with mommy and watching airplanes. He loves being outside so much that he brings us our shoes and waves "bye-bye" to get us to take him out. :)







1 comments:

rachEL September 28, 2008 at 11:39 PM  

Teeheehee. His outfit is amazing. :)

About This Blog

I am a natural light, on-location photographer, serving Spokane, WA and the surrounding areas. Please visit my website to book a session! CLICK HERE

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP